Monday, June 28, 2010

'Shop In' A Success!

A big THANK YOU to everyone who came out for the 'Day of Shopping In'! It was a great time and the ladies were most excited about their items! The next party is planned for the next couple of weeks in a different area of DFW so stay tuned for new unique things!

If you prefer to order online, please send me a message with your location so that I can quote you shipping charges.

Here are a few pics from the event:





In The Fashionista's Closet:

Do you see me striking my fave pose with the legs crossed?

I call this my 'Minnie Mouse' dress, doesn't it make you think of her? I love the colors and  it has pockets, what could be better?! It is from Ross but I got in February or March. It had a dirt stain on it so I got it for10 percent off. The salesperson did tell me that I could return it if the stain didn't come out but thank goodness it did. Had I thought of it I would have carried my big red bag with this but I was in a hurry therefore no handbag in the shot.

Polka dot and yellow dress - Ross
Patent belt - Came with another dress and I switched it out
Black strappy sandal - Nine West 
Hair - I twist my hair into individual twists and then I roll the twists and bobby pin as I go down each side. I will post pics of my process another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

powered by PRBbutton Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit My Ping in TotalPing.com Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Automatic Backlink Blog Directory