Monday, June 28, 2010

MARKET DAY - MOSHI MOSHI DAISO!

FIVE FALSE LASHES FOR AED 18.00. :)


I DEDICATED THIS ROW FOR NEUTRAL LIPSTICKS ONLY.


THIS PALETTE IS EXCELLENT AS THEY ARE REMOVABLE, SO YOU CAN HAVE ONE ROW DEDICATED FOR LIPSTICKS AND ANOTHER FOR STICK FOUNDATIONS OR WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU WISH TO STORE.

There are soooo many reasons as to why I say thank you to Daiso. One, the items are very inexpensive. Two, they offer a lot of variety. And when I say variety, I am talking about, probably 3 to 5 kinds of one particular item. Three, you see items that you thought were not available in Dubai or ever available at all!

When I go there, I normally allot half a day because they have so many items, especially the small ones and I kind of take my sweet time in comparing the sizes, where I can use it, if its storage, what I can keep in it etc. Word of advice though, don't break your head and try to decipher the directions. It is unfortunate that most of the directions of the items are either in Japanese or in English that one might find hard to understand.

Aside from Beauty Supplies, DAISO also carries a great selection of Japanese Snacks that you might want to include in your shopping spree when you visit them next. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

powered by PRBbutton Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit My Ping in TotalPing.com Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Automatic Backlink Blog Directory