Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Birthday GFS!

In honor of Reiko's birthday over at God's Favorite Shoes I thought I would post a few of my favorite outfit posts of hers:



Happy Birthday Reiko-Co-La!

Also, just wanted to throw a few updates in here:
1. My crying kid did not cry for the FIRST TIME today. It only took four weeks....



2. I had a kid attempt to forge my check mark for his conduct folder yesterday and attempted to forge his mom's signature showing that she saw it. He's five years old.

3. I had a kid wet herself twice, (did you hear me say TWICE?!) in one day.


They make me laugh out loud (like Reiko does) everyday....





No comments:

Post a Comment

powered by PRBbutton Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit My Ping in TotalPing.com Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Automatic Backlink Blog Directory