Friday, September 17, 2010

CLOSER TO NATURE

A BEAUTIFUL SUNRISE TO START AN EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL DAY! :)

THE OTHER CAMPERS

GETTING UP TO START THE DAY. :)

BUILT OUR OWN FIRE TO ROAST MARSHMALLOWS. YUMMYY!

STOPPING BY AL AQAH BEACH RESORT FOR DINNER

OUR TENT

Dubai recently had a 3 day holiday (4 to some) in celebration of Eid.

Eid basically is a Muslim holiday which marks the end of Ramadan. Ramadan is the holy month where our Muslim brothers fast from dawn to sunset.

Hun and were thinking of where to celebrate it and I thought that it would be nice to take a road trip since I have not taken my camera out since leaving Paris in 2009.

I don't whether it was the lack of inspiration or I was just lazy. hehehehe

So, we packed our bags, a tent and drove to Fujeirah to be closer to nature. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

powered by PRBbutton Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit My Ping in TotalPing.com Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Automatic Backlink Blog Directory