Monday, June 28, 2010

REMINISCING

GRAZIE!!! :)

MY CLASS

ULTIMO PRANZO CON AMICI :(

FINALLLYYY!


AT THE CAVALLI CLUB

AT THE VIKTOR AND ROLF SHOP

VENEZIA

CONNECTING THE CRITICAL POINTS

AT HOME AT THE RESIDENCE LA DARSENA

RENDERING WITH THE MAESTRO

FASHION ILLUSTRATION CLASS

THE SAPAZ FAMILY.... THEIR STORE IS PACKED WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR SCHOOL

DAY OUT

WITH MEL INFRONT OF THE DUOMO

This morning, over a bowl of Dorset Cereals, I realised that it has been 2 years since I left Milan. That was a glorious summer filled with adventure! Gosh! The fun that we had! 2 hours of sleep and off we go to class.

My Summer in Milan and IED was literally a feast for all the senses. I could not stop marveling at the architecture, the innate chicness of everyone. Who would say no Parmigiana, Insalata di Buffala, Red Wine, Champagne, Proseco in the afternoon? The smell of fresh tomato sauce and pizza dough during lunch? How about being able to listen to big church bells in the morning or the sound of the birds chirping in an Agriturismo in Spoleto? I can't explain vibe of the entire country. Perhaps, overwhelmingly beautiful.... in all aspects, and while I was having breakfast with hunny, I felt a pang of sadness and then it hit me...... I FREAKING MISSSSSS ITALY!!! WAAAAAHHHHHHH..... its pathetic! hahahahaha. But hunny reminded me that I should look forward to next year when I will finally be back in Italy :)

Heres to that Glorious Summer!

A PRESTO ITALIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

powered by PRBbutton Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit My Ping in TotalPing.com Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Automatic Backlink Blog Directory