Tuesday, June 29, 2010

In The Fashionista's Closet: Hip Hip Hooray!

I got this dress at a thrift store for about 7 bucks, it looks very hippie chick. (Or should I say hippie chic!) It had a small tear on the seam but I stitched it right up and it's all good!
Full disclosure: I set the timer on the camera and was rushing to get in place and I stumbled but still tried to salvage the shot:

This is my second shot after the trip up:


The shenanigans I go through for my readers!

And here are a couple of close up shots of my hair:

*Sorry for the pale face, I had just put my foundation on*

 

These are twists that I do using Qhemet Biologics Amla and Olive Heavy Cream and Eco-styler gel. I don't part when I twist my hair except in the front to make it look neater. I then gather the twists together while rolling them and use bobby pins to hold. I've been doing this for years and people always think that it's complicated but it's not.

That's all for now. It took me forever to do this post, my computer was running slowly so I finally transferred or deleted the bazillion photos that I had stored. Yay to progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

powered by PRBbutton Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit My Ping in TotalPing.com Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Automatic Backlink Blog Directory