Sunday, September 5, 2010

SEVEN - WRATH




TO UNDERSTAND THE GOOD YOU MUST KNOW THE BAD

WRATH
Is the Emotion of the Falsely Righteous

After completing my course in IED and probably because I visited the Duomo almost on a daily basis, I became more fascinated by religion. Being a devout Catholic, I knew about Genesis, the Gospels, Revelation, Psalms and Proverbs but what intrigued me the most is the 7 capital sins, the darkness, the eroticism and twisted nature involved in each of these sins.

I have since wanted to interpret them through make up, and was constantly thinking of what colours does each sin represent.

I did not want to make the Make Up pretty or wearable, so, I hope you don't mind the disturbing nature of the photographs.

Hair and Make Up: Anna de Leon
Photography: Arian Marcos



No comments:

Post a Comment

powered by PRBbutton Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit My Ping in TotalPing.com Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Automatic Backlink Blog Directory