Tuesday, September 21, 2010

In The Fashionista's Closet: Mad Men 2.0

I gave these pics a vintage feel to go with my outfit, I love how they turned out!

 

 I got this dress at least four years ago at Buffalo Exchange, I think it was about 9 bucks. This is when they still used to carry quite a few vintage pieces, now, not so much. When I think of wearing a crinoline I think of this dress.


Last week in class I had three pee-pee accidents and two throw ups so I thought it can only go up from there. 


This week I have a lice infestation.........


Is this par for the course? Am I being hazed? Are the kids secretly plotting against me because they want a teacher who hablas mucho espanol???

No comments:

Post a Comment

powered by PRBbutton Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit My Ping in TotalPing.com Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Automatic Backlink Blog Directory