Thursday, September 2, 2010

In The Fashionista's Closet: In The Navy

Excuse the greasiness that is my face I took my pics after I got home from both jobs so this is the best of the worst. I know I just posted pics of me wearing this shirt but I don't count it because I didn't wear it to school. I had to school-ify it!


I wish I had an exciting story to tell you, I met a new guy, got a new job, got my first paycheck. I gots nothing.





I wore this dress with this belt (sorry no pics, stop being greedy) and one of my kids told me that he liked my yellow seat belt around my waist. I'm gonna miss these kids.....BUT I'm not gonna cry when I have to relinquish them to their regular teacher, I ain't no punk! I may however, have something in my eye...



Make it a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

powered by PRBbutton Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit My Ping in TotalPing.com Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Automatic Backlink Blog Directory