Thursday, September 9, 2010

In The Fashionista's Closet: Garden Party

Today it rained cats and dogs but cleared up nicely by the time I left from work.



I am so spoiled, I visited a thrift store that I don't normally go to last week and they had a sequined jacket similiar to what I have been looking for but I didn't want to buy it because it was $12.97! That is waaaaayyyyy to expensive when I've seen similar jackets at my other thrift store (but not my size) for $3.99. I was so mad at them for pricing the jacket for that much (ha!) that I left the store, didn't even look around any more.Who do they think they are?


I would love to find some fun printed fluffy skirts to wear for Fall also, the hunt continues....


I used to be such a "mall shopper" and now I'm such a thrifter but I do need to venture to the mall to do "research" soon, see what's in stores and price things.  


Maybe I can start a business taking people thrifting.....?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

powered by PRBbutton Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit My Ping in TotalPing.com Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Automatic Backlink Blog Directory