Monday, September 27, 2010

Check out Rue magazine

Hells yeah, you read that right. OVER 100 comments! When my man slept, I entered and entered…and well entered. I found out I won on Friday while we were at Six Flags for family day. I pulled it up on my phone, and screamed. My hubby thought something was wrong or, I got bad news. No sugar something is right, and I thanked God for another blessing. There is a bigger story behind why I wanted the ipad so badly, but will reserve that story for another day…as I am teary enough.

If only you could see the look on my face. I picked it up yesterday, and played with it a little bit. I am sure with all the plane riding, I will have even more time to play.

DSC_0401

See yall soon. In the meantime. Check out Rue magazine. It is a new online magazine that to me represents the best in style, and home decor in “print” right now. Over 250 pages of page turning goodness, that only keeps you wanting more. TRUST ME. Just look below.image imageimage image


No comments:

Post a Comment

powered by PRBbutton Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit My Ping in TotalPing.com Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Automatic Backlink Blog Directory