Tuesday, August 31, 2010

FACES BY ANNA DE LEON SEASON THREE

I'd like to invite everyone to my upcoming workshop, FACES BY ANNA DE LEON SEASON THREE this November 5 and 6, 2010 at the Majestic Hotel from 0900 to 1700.

It will be 2 days dedicated to rediscovering your beauty, fashion, fun and meeting new friends. :), which I think is the best part :)

For Enquiries
Email me at annadeleon@live.com
Call me at +97150 384 0466
View my works at http://annadeleonmakeup.multiply.com

Special Thanks to the following Photographers whose works are featured in the video as well as all the fab models!

Arian Marcos
Danabelle Gutierrez
Dox Magallanes
Eros Goze
Konan Lim
Lady Design
Mark Cantalejo

Hind, Ksyusha, Lily, Dina, Fikir, Sandy, Sara, Aqua, Nadia, Ella, Abbie, Cat, Sarah, Namkha, Kimberly, Abbie, Amber, Farah





No comments:

Post a Comment

powered by PRBbutton Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit My Ping in TotalPing.com Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Automatic Backlink Blog Directory