Tuesday, August 31, 2010

AUTUMN/WINTER 2010 BEAUTY TREND: CONTOURING AND NEUTRALS

LINE THE LIPS AND FILL IT IN WITH A NUDE LIPSTICK LIKE MAC'S HUG ME AND YOU ARE READY FOR YOUR CLOSE UP.

BRING OUT THOSE NATURAL CURLS WITH A CURL BOOSTING MOUSSE AND LET AIR DRY. I LOVE DINA'S BROWS AND JUST ENHANCED AND THICKENED IT WITH BENEFIT'S BROW ZINGS.

I USED MAKE UP FOREVER'S CONTOURING KIT FOR THIS SHOOT. ITS PERFECT AS ITS MATTE. I ALSO CONTOURED THE BRIDGE OF THE NOSE, TEMPLES AND JAWLINE.

TO EVEN OUT SKIN TONE, IT WOULD BE GREAT TO TRY ON 2 DIFFERENT SHADES OF FOUNDATION. FOR DINA'S CASE. I USED A DARKER FOUNDATION ON THE FOREHEAD AND JAW LINE AND A LIGHTER FOUNDATION ON THE CHEEK AREA.

DOES NOT SHOW THE MAKE UP BUT I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS SHOT BY ARIAN

It's September Ladies! New Season is here, new hemlines, new colour palettes! To start this month, let me feature perhaps my favourite beauty trend this season. Its back to neutrals and lots of contouring this season. I fell in love with this trend when it was first introduced during the early 90's. Ohhhh those Revlon Ads!!!!

I have to tell you something about the shoot though, Dina, my model arrived with straight hair and then I decided to spritz her hair with water to put some mousse and then the most amazing thing happened! Her curls started appearing and that was when I decided to let her natural curls show :)

Hair and Make Up: Anna de Leon
Photography: Arian Marcos

No comments:

Post a Comment

powered by PRBbutton Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit My Ping in TotalPing.com Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Automatic Backlink Blog Directory