Thursday, July 1, 2010

ESMOD FASHION SHOW

HARDWORK DOES PAY OFF :)

TESTING

THE RUNWAY



AS SEEN IN PASHION MAGAZINE


WITH THE REST OF THE SPONSORS


My week started out great with the Graduating Class of ESMOD presenting the final pieces to the jury last Monday.

Tuesday started at 1230 for hair and make up and believe me when I say BUSY was an understatement. We had a total of 110 models from the 1st year students to the graduating class. After 10 cans of hairspray, probably about a thousand hair clips, I have to admit that I felt great and I seriously cannot be bothered by my aching feet. I was truly happy and proud of my team and especially happy for these designers. They truly are talented and I am very sure that they will all go a long, long way.

I would like to thank Ms. Tamara Hostal, the Founder and Director of ESMOD for the trust and being so lovely from the 1st meeting. Ms. Emmanuelle Laurent for all the assistance, coordination. Lastly, to Ms. Canelle Hostal, for being an awesome Show Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment

powered by PRBbutton Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit My Ping in TotalPing.com Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Automatic Backlink Blog Directory