Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yay or Nay: Mantyhose?!

I did not make this up, people. Apparently mantyhose, i.e. pantyhose for men is on the rise in Europe and not just for the men who wear them under their slacks but also with shorts. There is even a website dedicated to "accelerate the acceptance of male pantyhose as a regular clothing item." (I think that Hanes smells a new sucker consumer.)


The visual of my boyfriend wearing mantyhose would be too much for my psyche to bear and would be grounds for immediate termination and grounds to sue for cruel and unusual punishment. No matter how the marketing machine wants to promote mens pantyhose as comfortable and accepted, it is not unless you are part of the of the community theater production of To Wong Foo or you do a fierce Liza Minelli once a week at the Male Box.


I'm just sayin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

powered by PRBbutton Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit My Ping in TotalPing.com Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Automatic Backlink Blog Directory